Music & Dance Reversible Silk Gown
Send a hint to make sure you get the gift you really want!
Your hint has been sent!
Numbered, limited-edition reversible gown in Italian silk.
Two sides of one spirit are showcased in one reversible robe. Peppered with musical notes and an illustration of the iconic Josephine Baker by French artist Paul Colin, this COMMON HOURS robe plays with equal flashes of glamour and subtlety. French musings on 'joie de vivre' are accompanied by printed musical notes on the light side, and hand-embroidered with tonal satin thread and accent beads on the dark reverse. Across both sides, the dancer continues her never-ending motion, so that her bold spirit is always in view, no matter which side is on show.
- 100% Italian silk
- Made in Australia
- Hand-embroidered by Chanakya artisans in India
- Fully reversible
- Two side pockets inserted on the seams
- Edition number hand-embroidered on centre front, near the hem
- Specialist dry clean only
Size & Fit
- Designed to be worn loose, or cinched and belted
- One size fits most