The Flower Slip Dress
1930s style bias cut slip dress in Italian silk with placement print.
A freshly opened poppy celebrates new possibilities with surreal flair in this Common Hours garment: a gutsy dose of dissent within an otherwise classic shape.
This silk gown features a loosely cowled neckline, a plunging V back and gently twisted straps. The fluted hemline allows for ample drape and movement, all the while ‘Forbidden Fruit’, an 1896 poem by Emily Dickinson, is discreetly scribbled amongst the belt ties. Fasten tightly to reveal a nipped-in waist and to accentuate the hourglass silhouette.
- 100% double silk satin
- Made in Australia
- Bias cut dress
- Corset panelling detail at back waist
- Invisible zip back closure
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size, slim fitting over the bust through to the hips
- Loose fitting over the legs
- The heavy weight double silk satin has no stretch