The Lurex Slip Dress
Send a hint to make sure you get the gift you really want!
Your hint has been sent!
1920s-style slip dress in French lurex with long ties and gold-plated insect cufflinks.
Cut from liquid lurex and inspired by a 1930s sensibility, a glossy, glistening gown ripples with drape and movement. Featuring a plunging V neckline and gathered cups, the dress reveals a diamond shape at the centre front designed to contour the body.
Holding the dress together is an intricate, Art Nouveau-inspired C.H. insignia, plated in yellow gold and anchored by colour-matched, gradient powder-coated baubles. The adjustable straps are cut with extra length so that they cascade loosely down the back, adding another layer of movement - they will carelessly drape as the wearer walks. Securing the straps are tiny removable insect cufflinks, finished in plated yellow gold and colour-matched gradient powder coated bodies.
- 60% silk and 40% polyester blend from Maison Bucol
- Made in Australia
- Bias-cut dress
- Exaggerated fluted hemline and expansive train
- Unlined with fine French seams
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Invisible zip back closure
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size, slim fitting over the bust through to the hips
- Loose fitting over the legs
- This fabric has no stretch