The Mini Cape Dress
Crafted from four panels of the finest silk duchess, this versatile hybrid branches between a mini dress and a kimono-style jacket.
The mirrored placement print is designed for a trompe-l’oeil effect, creating the illusion of colours cradling the body while suspended petals fall just off the shoulder. In a playful game of proportion and dissent, the dramatic fluted sleeves are attached to the full skirt. The piece is complete with a matching belt to adjust the silhouette. A perfect display of collaboration and craftsmanship, the garment showcases purposefully commissioned artwork, where photographs by Georges Antoni are reimagined and manipulated by the C.H. team.
- 100% duchess silk
- Intricate gradated hand-embroidery with black embroidered tufts
- Fully lined in Italian silk
- Narrow roulette and hand-embroidered thread loops for alternate fastening options
- Centre front thread covered hook and eye closure
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size
- Cut for a relaxed fit over the bust and waist
- Use the belt to cinch the waist for a more personalised fit